Info. about entering your text for etching...
- Pet Name, Dates, and a Personal Message is what is typically written on most memorial stones.
- You do not have to follow the typical format above. You may request your text and photo be designed in any fashion you wish.
- Enter your text in the order you would like it to appear. i.e. ...
07/15/2001 ~ 12/20/20015
Gone But Never Forgotten
- Don't worry about the spacing or centering. I'll do the spacing and centering of your text to best fit the stone you ordered.
- There is no limit to the number of words or letters you can use but please know that the more words you use the smaller the font will appear. If I think text size is a problem on your stone I will let you know.
- A proof will be sent to you prior to production. You will be able to see it and check for errors or changes befor I make it.
- Make sure of your Dates ... especially the year. Not being sure of the dates is common. You might want to double check with your husband or wife. If you don't know the dates you can always use just the years or use no dates at all. It's your marker and it makes no difference to your beloved pet.